In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions in force, we advise that the Wind Farm Operators’ Forum may be attended by participants, who in accordance with their best and declared knowledge:
- Are not infected with COVID-19;
- Do not exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, such as shortness of breath, increased body temperature, cold symptoms accompanying flu and intestinal flu, loss of taste and smell;
- Are not in quarantine or epidemiological surveillance;
- Within the last 10 days prior to the event did not have direct contact with a person infected with COVID-19 and meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Hold a negative COVID-19 test carried out no more than 72 hours prior to the event and produce it upon entering the venue;
- Have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months and produce a relevant convalescent certificate upon registration;
- Are vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorised for marketing in the European Union, i.e. received the number of doses required for the given vaccine at least 14 days prior to the event and produce the EU Covid Certificate in electronic or paper form upon registration.
The guidelines have been prepared on the basis of recommendations of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector on preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections for conferences.
The above rules may be subject to change in line with changes to regulations and CSI recommendations.
Any and all information concerning the changes will be communicated electronically on the event’s website or by notifications sent to the participants’ e-mail addresses. PWEA — the Conference host — reserves the right to restrict/relax safety rules depending on the epidemiologic situation and the related guidelines.